Rules of Racing
1. Minimum age – 5 years.
2. Only 1 Driver (no passengers),
3. All Billycarts must commence on our starting ramp (No Exceptions).
4. No outside assistance is allowed – rocking is allowed.
5. No peddling, pushing or propulsion of any kind allowed.
6. One driver one cart only. The same billycart cannot be used more than once in the same Race Category. Billycart can be used in different categories (ie 5 to 7 yrs then 8 to 10 yrs).
7. Driver must remain seated at all times while racing.
8. Driver must remain wholly within the cart with their entire body behind the front axle for the duration of the race.
9. Billycarts must travel in a straight path – no swerving, weaving or intentional dangerous driving – such action will cause immediate disqualification.
10. Any billycarts that crash will be disqualified. At the discretion of organizers, any Billy cart crashed into may receive another run, time permitting.
11. All billycarts and driver must be available for scrutineering between 7.00 am and 8:30 am.
12. A billycart or driver may be disqualified at any time at the discretion of the Chief Marshall. Dangerous driving, Billy carts considered too heavy or unsafe, or poor conduct by participants will not be tolerated and may result in immediate expulsion or disqualification from the event or the whole day. The Chief Marshall’s decision will be final and binding.
13. The Committee reserves the right to rearrange or cancel events; announcements will be made if this happens.
14. No registration fee refunds.
15. All billycarts will be entitled to a minimum of two runs.
16. At the end of the days racing there will be open fun racing for all paid entrants (if enough time).
IT’S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO BE AT THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME